Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cooking Trials with Becky

Welcome to my blog! Cooking is foreign to me but I am about to hopefully change that. I have had some great friends buy me some cookbooks recently so I can learn to cook and become more comfortable in the kitchen. This blog will chronicle this. Whenever I cook I will blog about it and share with you all my successes and failures.

What's first? Tomorrow I am having a few friends over and will be making a dish out of my Campbell Soup Cookbook a good friend gave me. As a side dish I will be making a sweet potato casserole. Its a box mix by Betty Crocker but I've got to start somewhere right?

I will blog about it tomorrow and include pictures! Wish me luck!

Feel free to submit recipe ideas, just be gentle on me since its new to me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment